“Great place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grill and Garden

Grill and Garden
Ranked #67 of 120 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Had a great meal in this restaurant, good quality food, good portion size, great service and reasonably priced. You really get the feeling these people are trying that extra little bit harder to make your evening enjoyable.

Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
Tenerife, Spain
“Nice ,Nice and Nice ,”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

First of all I would like to give this restaurant rating "Good" ..but im afraid this great web site im proud to be a contributor of don't give us "Good" . But I cant give this "Very Good" but it was better than "Average"...is everybody following me so far ?.. so on that note I will continue ..
So the "First Nice" .....The staff where very polite and gave good service !
Second "Nice "..Food was good ..but I had sardines.. which were far bony.. ok maybe it was those particular sardines I don't know?..My friends and my boyfriend enjoyed there meals ..
Third "Nice" Alberto ..the musician was bloody fantastic ..I wanted to dance all night with him ..rather than eat my food .. so I would recommend this place to anybody ,especially when Alberto is playing ! ..

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank robertah2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Nice place. Nice food. Nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

No complaints when we ate here. Nice meal and there was some live music to keep us entertained. Not a bad price either

Visited February 2014
Kildare, Ireland
“Great value- best in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We have eaten I all the good Caleta restaurants and this one is as good as the best and cheaper .
We had meat and fish platters with wine on alternate nights- amazing value at €25- for two !!
Great food and pleasant staff too .
Will be back next year!

United Kingdom
“Grill and Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We visited this restaurant quite a few times during December -13 and-January-14. Ben, whom just become manager, was delivering very good service.There is now a new menu as well as 2 cheifs. The food was really good and there was some platters, seafood or meat, for a very reasonable cost. I am highly recommending the place. Maybe, on days when there are lots of customers, that the service will be slower, but that is the same for all restaurants. The staff are'nt just running round like mad, they listen to you.
They do have children's highchairs.

• Visited December 2013