“Lovely”

Ranked #78 of 130 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here for my mums birthday there were 4 of us. We had 2 specials the mixed grill (2 of each of chicken breasts steak pork chop local sausage) & the mixed paella (chicken pork steak cockles muscles squid whole prawns) both came with a free drink (bottle of wine & sangrea) all of the above was lovely. There was live music which was a lovely touch and the service was amazing Darren was our server and offered us free freshly made tiramisu for desert each & a shot (served in a tiny beer pitcher) both of which we declined as were completely stuffed from dinner the whole meal cost €60 great value for money and worth a visit

3  Thank Gemma W

Reviewed 11 March 2014

this place is a little gem, was in a queue over the road, by luck my partner said "enough" so we nipped over the road to this place, I am so glad we did, service, brilliant, food, (beef stroganoff plus rare steak) done to perfection for the both of us, only fault toilets are a bit hard to find , (right, diagonal, through kitchen, then left, do the opposite on the way back) cannot fault

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We had been to their other place over the road the night before and decided to eat here as Alberto was playing again. Despite his best efforts it lacked atmosphere and the food was just ok . The salad to accompany the kebab was bland and appeared thrown together. The service was fine but I just felt it was a Monday night and no one was really bothered apart from Alberto . It was ok but nothing special.

2  Thank Plattypuss52
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Had a great meal in this restaurant, good quality food, good portion size, great service and reasonably priced. You really get the feeling these people are trying that extra little bit harder to make your evening enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

First of all I would like to give this restaurant rating "Good" ..but im afraid this great web site im proud to be a contributor of don't give us "Good" . But I cant give this "Very Good" but it was better than "Average"...is everybody following me so far ?.. so on that note I will continue ..
So the "First Nice" .....The staff where very polite and gave good service !
Second "Nice "..Food was good ..but I had sardines.. which were far bony.. ok maybe it was those particular sardines I don't know?..My friends and my boyfriend enjoyed there meals ..
Third "Nice" Alberto ..the musician was bloody fantastic ..I wanted to dance all night with him ..rather than eat my food .. so I would recommend this place to anybody ,especially when Alberto is playing ! ..

1  Thank robertah2014