First of all i would like to say that if you pay peanuts then don't expect 5 star and apart from the fact that the room was past its peck this is a great place to stay, it was clean and staff very friendly. Pools were cold and sun beds in need of replaceing (so what )i love this place and would for the price stay again for sure, just one bit of adivce and do not bother with the twice a week hotel rep meeting as its a con and they instead try to get you to buy over priced holidays and the sales man shows you to think about buying over priced holiday homes. Otherwise see it for what it is and enjoy your holidays and the best place to eat is Lynns cafe for breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fuerteventura Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Beach Resort
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Caleta De Fuste