was booked into fueteventura beach club for one week.had seen awful reviews on this place but really thought it cant be that bad.BIG MISTAKE,couldnt beleive it when opened the tatty worn apartment front door. the receptionist seemed very proud ,she was giving us a room at the side of the pool,NOT IMPRESSED., the curtains were hanging off there rails , cupboard doors hanging off the bath ,wouldnt have even washed the dog in it,was disgustingall pealing and brown stains all over it.we went back to reception said it wasnt acceptable,the man in reception said , come with me i give you room that just been decorated, sorry was as bad as the first.we told him not happy he said to just stay the one night in the room and see the rep the next day,sorry couldnt stay in it a minute never mind a night. we put luggage in car and found ourselves a lovely spotless apartment with private pool, yes it cost extra money because the beach club was paid for but,the holiday turned out to be fantastic.so would i recommend the feurtventura beach club, WOULD I HELL.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuerteventura Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Beach Resort
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Caleta De Fuste