Just returned from here after 12 great days. This is our second time here and definitely will not be our last! Yes the bungalows are a bit dated but everything works and, as the last reviewer said, I'm on holiday so who wants to eat in any way? For the price you pay it is worth every penny. Three great pools to use, two pool bars (excellent food and people at Elite pool bar) cannot comment on the other one because didn't use it. Zanzibar is great for early evening drinks to watch the sun go down even though the entertainment laid on later is a little mediocre, but still good fun. The onsite restaurant, Chez Moi, is now apparently very good and under new ownership however we didn't find this out until it was too late! Maybe next time.
The hotel is about a 15 minute walk uphill from the town and beach but in the heat of the day there is always the little road train (€1.50) or a taxi (€3.00) both drop off right outside reception/Zanzibar.
The food at the Elite pool bar was good and very reasonably priced (Full English 2.50!!!) The staff here, as all over the complex, were great and very friendly.
All I can say is that we had an excellent time and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone not expecting five star. Go and make your own mind's up, I am sure you'll not be disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuerteventura Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Beach Resort
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Caleta De Fuste