Stayed here 19/08/14 for a week, read the reviews and did wonder what we had booked. Got there and there was no need to worry. The resort was lovely, admittedly it's not brand spanking new, though it is all functional and clean. Yes there is rust on the bottom of the fridge door, it gets wet from when they mop the floor, it still does the job it is designed to do!! and seriously how long are you going to sit there looking at it!!! The apartment we stayed in was clean and secure. I asked for a thicker curtain for the bedroom window and within 15mins a maid came with a blackout curtain. There are three pools, we stayed at the one by our apartment. Plenty of modern comfortable sunbeds, the other two pools did have limited beds this is because they want them to be quieter. It was a very quiet resort, ideal for relaxing. We had a working kettle and toaster. You really don't need to eat in as it' s so cheap to eat out. We really liked the resort. There is a 10-15 min walk to the main centre depending on your pace.
Restaurants to go to is Le Patio, Dorado Le Garden de Pescario, The restaurant on the pier on the beach, Le Capitan and also Los Caracolitos in Salinas del Carmen,(2miles in the next village) where they will provide transport, well worth the visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuerteventura Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Beach Resort
- Fuerteventura Beach Club Caleta De Fuste