All reviewselite poolroad trainminute walktired and in needincluding flightscoffee makerfew antsbars and restaurantsentertainment every nightquiet poolmain townmain barapartment was cleancommercial centreper weekgreat holidaybad reviews
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed here with my 62 Y/O Mum and my 8 Y/O Daughter for 5 nights. I have to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we stayed in apartment 47, which suited us perfect as it was at the end of the complex. All amenities were adequate, shower worked and had hot water every time, the beds were comfortable and the balcony was a plus. Not sure why this place would get any downbeat reviews, it is a 3 star stay, and more than hits the right buttons.
Swimming pool was cold, but you get used to it, eventually.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the lady with glasses, sorry I didn't get her name. the Zanzibar is an added bonus, beautiful looking bar with exceptional service.
Would definitely go again and stay at the Beach Club.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mrssydfarm
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A very nice and cosy place. Loved our vacation here! A bit worn down though and not the cleanest place, but all in all quite ok. The staff are very nice and helpful. If you like English football you should definitely go here. We don't .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a cheap week away and arrived at the Beach Club to be greeted by wonderful friendly and helpful reception staff. Our apartment was very basic but had everything we needed for a comfortable holiday base. The tv wasn’t working but within half hour of us mentioning it the maintenance team had it mended. There are plenty of little bars, cafes and restaurants close by. Very friendly English staff work in all bars. The highlight of our holiday was a trike tour around Fuerteventura with Cool Runnings Trike Company that are based in Caleta de Fuste. I would highly recommend this Hotel as a base for a fantastic holiday.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank lindabc1808
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The place we were staying was fine until we noticed that the water in our place was coming out brown - dark, disgusting brown. Something had obviously rusted in our tank but I haven't read about it on any of these reviews, so perhaps it was just us. Either way, it was filthy and disgusting.

Half the light bulbs in the place didn't work, there were wires hanging out the walls and the beds were like sleeping on concrete. The person I was with had a spring sticking directly out of their mattress and another group of people warned us that "it only gets worse."

I'd suggest only using this place if you're planning on not being there at all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

People need to remember this is 2 star accommodation, properties are large and clean, beds are two singles pushed together, bed linen cannot be tucked in as not quite big enough. Only had cleaner in twice during 10 day stay and only changed the towels on our penultimate day, though someone else in our party did request clean towels and they were delivered. The reception staff could not be more helpful.

The pool is filled with salt water which was not a problem for me, but some in our party found the salt irritated their faces. Also the pool has a number of missing tiles, so could do with draining and sorting.

We had a great time despite the obvious tiredness of the rooms/pool, already planning to visit again next year, for what we paid cannot complain or expect a great deal more.

Do not book transfers from the airport, just jump in a cab, cost is only around 14 euro, and takes 10 minutes.

Room Tip: rooms 17 - 20 lead on to pool, great for getting drinks/snacks whilst sunbathing
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family