Just returned from a lovely break at the club Montecastillo.
Apartments are a little dated but all bed linen and towels were very clean .
Our apartment was very well equiped and also had Tv which you did`nt have to pay for .
The apartments are quite a way out from the centre of the resort but we knew this and enjoyed the lovely walk back in the evening.The walk is only about a 10-15 min walk depending on your age and ability.The walk is up hill as you get closer to the apartments.
The apartments are in a quiet area and they are so relaxing and stress free.
Lovely big pools with plenty of sunbeds and some nice pool bars aswell which are reasonably priced and friendly.
All in all had a lovely Holiday .
The only one negative point i can make is the coverings on the sofa need washing or updating and the patio furniture needs replacing as they are very old..!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste