Stayed here 5yrs ago, fab, what a let down this time, bed super king size and comfy until you move all bedding double size even the throw over the top, fridge covered in rust, bath had been painted but was peeling off when you had a shower, front door had a 2inch gap under it and half inch around rest of frame so unfortunately with the fuerteventura wind it needed wedging to stop it banging which meant we had a wind tunnel through our apartment as the balcony doors didnt fit property either. Chairs on the balcony were broken, and the area outside was full of dogs droppings as a rew of the apartments are privately owned and they have dogs that they walk around the grounds and just leave the mess, so I couldnt let my gran daughter play in this area. It is a self catering accommodation, but only two 3litre pans to cook in, no frying pan, no cutting knives, the decoration was shocking, the inch of floor around all walls was ingrained dirt, the list goes on. Why didnt we change rooms, allegedly there were none available, the holiday rep on site came to see us to invite us to the welcoming meeting so we showed him around the room, he couldnt get out of the apartment quick enough saying he would try and get our room changed, then he disappeared and we didnt see him for the rest of the holiday. Totally disappointing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste