Just returned from a weeks stay here - complex is very tired and from what we saw is undergoing renovations - good value for money apartments clean - our terrace stepped straight into pool -brilliant for kids and saving money as all we needed to do was nip in for lunch and drinks in response to other reviews - yes rooms are tired and need a spruce up but it's just somewhere as a base , . Swimming pools - if u want a chill out and don't mind not so great sunbeds then the larger one at montecastillo is best the ones across the road all have new sunbeds but it can get quite busy ,
Bad points - DONT eat at the Nestor's under Zanzibar very expensive and the food in a word was disgusting !!
Fado rocks in town - amazing food amazing service and brilliant prices !!!!
If you want 5 star luxury this isn't the place for you , for the price u pay it's worth the money ,
Also we didn't see any type of flying crawling it any other insect in our room .
Another negative is that there isn't any late checkout so if you have a late flight it's a pain but the changing facilities and good . Don't get a transfer it's 13 Eros to the airport and a 10 minute - trip !! Zanzibar also has wifi and they are happy for kids to sit in there during the day !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 1 bedroom bungalows set in sub tropical gardens, close to the poolside, pool bar, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium, will accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Club Montecastillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Montecastillo Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Club Montecastillo Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste