We Stayed for 12 nights at this hotel during end June early July. Check in very good - requested and received room early. We were 2 + 2 and room was more than adequate - kids very happy with kids club where we felt staff were excellent and not at all pushy which suited our children (9,7) well. I would like to mention Tom who was involved in Adult entertainment and is a really nice guy - again enthusiastic but not pushy - hotel was quiet when we stayed. The Hotel buffet restaurant (we were half board) was very good - staff (esp Daniel) were superb morn and eve. Pools were very good tho a lot of maintenance (cleaning with power hoses etc} while we were there - i assume this is because it was relatively quiet in the hotel. This was not a major inconvenience as pools were all warm. Overall we had a positive experience here. Sheraton Fuerteventura is certainly not perfect but I would rate it a relatively high quality hotel at acceptable prices. Having stayed at some of the Fuerteventura hotels which are ranked higher here and also the Yaiza in Lanzarote I would suggest this hotel is definitely underrated based on its Tripadvisor rank. You will like this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf And Spa Resort
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Sheraton
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort Caleta De Fuste