3,796 results
All reviews piano bar walk in wardrobe la veranda el faro restaurant kids club a la carte restaurants deluxe room pool area half board evening buffet jacuzzi bath poolside restaurant kids pool huge bathroom shopping centre sea view hotel is beautiful
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I read all the reviews about all hotels on the island, I had been debating for two months before I actually booked it. yes there were a few planes now and again.not a problem .the food.. We'll how can you fault it ? Fabulous.. We were there on a half board basis, deluxe double sea view,room 452. Fab, the towels and bathrobes were whiter than white.maid service excellent,yes there were families there but if you wanted a couples only you should book that type of holiday, most parents did supervise their children at meal times,Some unfortunately didn't .overall I would give the whole holiday 10/10 perfect! we travelled as a couple and we will be going again next year .

Room Tip: Rooms above restaurant side prob the best if you want all day sun, rooms above spa sun till mid dayish
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mally L
SHERATONFUER, Director General at Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Mally L,

Thank you for such a fantastic review. I’m really delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay so much and it’ll certainly be a pleasure to have you with us again. Please do not hesitate to reach to us before, so that we can help you with whatever wishes you may have and find you a lovely room.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was our fourth visit to this very attractive hotel in the quiet resort of Caleta de Fuste. The hotel was very quiet leading up to the busy period over Xmas. This suited us fine, however, we felt that the hotel was not as good as in past visits because there seemed to be fewer staff in the restaurant and the cleaners for the bedrooms.

We always look forward to the breakfasts and the chef who cooks the most marvellous omelettes, however, he was not on until our very last day - he had had annual holiday over this quiet period!

The evening were generally fine but again, the hot food was not hot and there was very little vegetable choice. Thank goodness for the microwave!

I must comment on Paul's review that too many parents allow their young children too much freedom: we are not in a nursery but a 5* restaurant. It is just not fair on couples who want to eat in peace. Children need to be taught how to behave in restaurants. I'm sure the restaurant is large enough to create an area in the evenings to accommodate couples, as is done at breakfast.

I know this sounds rather negative, but overall this is a pleasant hotel with friendly and most professional staff especially on Reception and in the restaurant.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne C
SHERATONFUER, Director General at Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Anne C,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our resort for another holiday. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay although it seems that we have dissapointed you in some aspects. We adapt the staff to the hotel’s needs as the occupancy or pre-opening of the Christmas season and are sorry if you didn’t see the familiar faces you know from your previous visits.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

The tripadvisor reviews give a fair reflection of the hotel.
This is generally a good hotel (and I haven't found one better for a family winter break in the Canaries). Positives being:
large rooms, impresive bathrooms; nice pool area (heated pools making it great for young children); food was good (but expensive - especially if not half board), breakfast is great, kids club is OK.
things you might want to be aware of:
- in terms of evening entertainment - it is rather quite (not a problem for us) there only seems to be a kids mini discos and piano music.
- Area is quiet - but local shopping centre in walking distance. Town and harbour is 15 minute walk. As of Dec 2013 with new walkway under construction) and only a few Euros in a taxi.
Negative for me were:
- the poor response from the Manager to a querry on my bill (In my view there was a 102€ overcharge) - although I asked several times - the manager wouldn't make the time to see me and discuss (dissappointing as this was our 5th visit).
- some staff were not so polite (although most were): with spa staff and head of housekeeping letting the standards slip (nothing too bad - just a little blunt)
- Spa is beginning to look a little untidy
Overall the stay was still good value and high quality but the aspect with the manager not seeing me - means I'll (probably!) not return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are non-smoking and of the same layout/finish (not including suites of course): the annoying company website removed the cheapest ground level rooms (which I actually prefer) when selecting non-smoking (this is why I had a 107€ overcharge)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank united_always_score

Dear client,

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry if I or the rest of the Executive office seem ‘annoying’ to you, but we weren’t notified about the fact that there some ineligible charge on your bill. We do not charge our guests anything they didn’t consume and have no intention to start to do so now. Please provide me with more details about this charge of 102€ at rrpp@sheratonfuerteventura.com and I’ll investigate it. Thank you

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Just returned from a lovely New Year break. You can't fault this hotel - the setting, facilities and ambience were excellent and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Will certainly return again.

Room Tip: The restaurants in Caleta itself are not great so think about booking a half or full board deal with the hotel. Food, particularly around the pool is excellent and better than going out.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 929Gary,

Thank you for sharing your positive impressions on Tripadvisor. I’m pleased to learn that you have spent a nice time with us. We’ll be happy to host you whenever in the future you decide to come back to Fuerteventura.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Our second visit to this superb hotel was as good as the first. From the welcome at reception, to the size, quality and cleanliness of the rooms, the varied and high quality breakfast buffet to the well equipped gym and superb spa, one could not ask for any more. The staff are motivated, friendly, caring and efficient. All this bears tribute to a very strong management team ably lead by Juan Galan who is definitely not a desk bound GM but is highly visible and available to personally address guest requests. I have travelled all over the world and stayed at a large number of 5 star hotels - I cannot recommend Sheraton Fuerteventura highly enough - a real credit to the Sheraton global brand!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shrenik D

Dear ‘antoniodevenice’.

Thank you for your fantastic review and the praise on my team. We work hard to make this resort a ideal place for a vacation and are happy to see the results in satisfied guests like you. Thank you for coming back!

Kind regards,