We stayed for 2 weeks returned 6 June, the hotel is great our only problem was there is no area to escape children, even sitting at the bar at night the children were running playing hide & seek in the bar area the only adults enjoying child free were the parents. Our first week there were a family of 4 next door with 2 very noisy approx 5 & 7 years always trying to access our room by connecting door, the second week we thought great they are away how wrong 2 younger children who screamed every morning from 5am till 8 all left for breakfast and we got peace. We are parents ourself and did not complain but feel the hotel should ensure bar and eating areas be relaxing for all. As I say it is a lovely hotel we are booked to return in the new year hopefully something is in place to ensure couples can enjoy themselves without feeling guilty about complaining about children.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf And Spa Resort
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Sheraton
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort Caleta De Fuste