Our room was really generously sized, pristine and the bath/wet room was lovely. We had a warm welcome from staff with a complimentary drink and chocolate strawberries sent to our room. We got everything we would expect of a 4, rather than 5 star hotel, as other reviewers have commented. The breakfast buffet was superb. The hotel is massive & much more suited to families especially with young children which it attracts. It's not ideal for couples as there is little by way of entertainment & lots of kids. By 11am all sun loungers were claimed by the towel method (!) but often remained unused, sometimes all day. This should be discouraged at the least. Wifi is awful (even when we paid for it) and dear. We ate in tripadvisor recommended local restaurants and did really enjoy our stay there. I probably wouldn't return to that part of Fuerteventura again as there's really nothing to it though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf And Spa Resort
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Sheraton
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort Caleta De Fuste