“Great people great bar”

Cafe Gala
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe / cocktail bar, serving superb coffee and home-made cakes, plus sandwiches and snacks (including burgers, pizzas and chips). Superb soft ice-cream. Full bar including beers, wines, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Cafe Gala is a great location to sit and chill and eat some of the best food around and without doubt the finest cake I have ever tasted. Lovely people great service well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Cafe Gala became our favourite place for cocktails. Situated downstairs in the Alantico shopping mall. Cocktails cost from 5.50 euros and where one of the cheapest bars around. Staff were very friendly and made you feel very welcome. I can highly recommend the Champagne cocktails and they can make a mighty fine Mojito as well. Although I didn't sample myself my neices highly praised the cakes they had. As the name suggests it is a cafe bar where snacks, not meals are served.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Amazing coffee and home made cakes, cocktails to die for and service out of this world Best Cafe in Caleta!

1  Thank Julesw6120
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I came across Cafe Gala whilst on my way to the cash machine at the bank. Had a beer and a snack and a chat with staff and customers. Enjoyed the place so much I visit everyday whilst here on my holiday.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Called in for coffee and glad I did. Café Gala serves delicious coffees, snacks, cocktails and ice creams. You can also get coffee to takeaway if you don't want to 'sit in'.
The café has a lovely atmosphere with very friendly, accommodating staff.
I would definitely recommend you pay a visit if you are in the area.