“Excellent”

Sea Breeze Sports Massage Clinic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a popular sports massage clinic in London, UK, offering one of the best,most effective massage treatments in the world at very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Both my partner and I were delighted with Rachel's professionalism, ability and customer focus. I highly recommend her to anybody wanting a deep tissue massage.

1  Thank Outdoorexperiencedb

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Decided to have a massage before returning home to the damp weather in Scotland. Rachel is friendly and professional. Very quick to pin point certain areas in need of attention during a brilliant back neck and shoulder massage. Very relaxing and would definitely recommend her to visitors and residents. Thank you very much - will be back next time on holiday.

1  Thank lambsie
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Decided to treat myself while on holiday and I'm so glad I did! Had a fantastic massage with Rachel, who has worked wonders on my knotted back and shoulders. I've booked in again for another session before I go home. Highly recommend

1  Thank Katherine A
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I've had severe neck issue which has caused a headache for over 3 months. Been for numerous treatments with massage and chiropractors with little improvement. Has one session with Rachel and she made an incredible difference. Managed to get another session before I left for home which improved things even more. I would highly recommend her incredible knowledge of sports massage which was clearly evident when she identified my problem with minutes where others had failed. Fantastic! Thanks

1  Thank Mark M