“Incredible day!”
Review of Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Caleta de Fuste
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Trike excursions on Fuerteventura. Either drive yourself or take a chauffeur driven tour around our beautiful island. Read our reviews on Tripadvisor and then contact us either by phone or email to book your trip of a lifetime!
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

From the initial phone call through to the actual day we found the service fantastic and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing the island in this novel way, we did the 6 hour trike tour and enjoyed every minute of it! We would most definitely recommend Cool Runnings and we hope to do it again sometime!

Triketours19, Front Office Manager at Cool Runnings, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

looking forward to seeing you again

All reviews
"self drive"
"chauffeur driven"
"longer tour"
in 22 reviews
"highest point on the island"
in 15 reviews
in 23 reviews
"in your face"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Just back from a fantastic 4 hour tour of the island. Definitely the best way to explore what Fuerteventura has to offer outside of the tourist areas. From the booking process right to when we handed back out helmets, everything was very professional and every detail covered. The trikes are actually more like a 3 wheel car than a motorbike to operate which was my initial concern as I had never driven a motorbike. But after a quick 10 minute tutorial, it was very easy to get the hang of the machines. The 4 hour tour was perfect and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a tour or even just to get out on the open road on these class machines. Thanks again lads

We love your title and are very pleased you had a Fantastic time on the Trikes.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I took my son and his girlfriend on this tour and we had a driver for them, can't remember his name but boy son suffers with depression and anxiety and this tour and the thrilling views of the island left him breathless, I had never seen him so happy, I cried. The driver was very informative all through the drive and feeding the chipmunks and stopping at the view point was amazing, we will cherish this experience forever and i thank Cool Runnings for making my 20 year old son the happiest he's ever been. This is by far the best company to do this island tour, they guys are totally awesome and although I had originally chose to be the driver I chickened out on the day as fear overcame me, the owner was really understanding and re-booked us a few days later and we paid extra for the driver but it was worth every penny. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough and their professionalism. Thank you, the Donnelly family August 2017

2  Thank 1968ria
Triketours19, Front Office Manager at Cool Runnings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello,
the Donnelly Family,
we are so very pleased that you all had such a good time and that we could re-book you with the extra trike,
after reading your review i had tears in my eyes, it was a pleasure to take you all out we would love to see you again.
Have a great New Year.
Mandy and the Triketeam.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Booked for 2 bikes before we went. Really popular so if you can book before it’s better so your not disappointed.
We had a fantastic time and was so much fun been out in the open. We did the 4 hour tour and drove the bikes. You get shown how to drive them before going out and all the guys are so friendly filling you in with lots of info on the way round. Trip to goat farm was brill, testing cheeses and jams etc. Lovely stop we’re we had a spot of lunch then onto the highest point on the island. Good photos. Absolutely brilliant.
Thanks very much guys. Hope to see you all again.

1  Thank cazbaby9

Thankyou guys,
we hope to see you again too

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We went on an 8 hour tour and I have to be brutally honest.......... it was the best day of the holiday! We saw some absolutely breathtaking views, and also learned a lot from Geoff (our excellent guide) about current culture and history about whichever region we were in. Only bad part was giving the keys back at the end.

Triketours19, The Trike Team at Cool Runnings, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments about Geoff. We are so glad you had an awesome experience and look forward to seeing you when you visit again. In the meantime check out our Facebook page for up and coming events and new additions to our fleet.