“So much fun!”
Review of Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Caleta de Fuste
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Trike excursions on Fuerteventura. Either drive yourself or take a chauffeur driven tour around our beautiful island. Read our reviews on Tripadvisor and then contact us either by phone or email to book your trip of a lifetime!
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We did the 2 hour taster tour (the only two on the tour!) with Dave! Dave and the other members of the team were really informative, friendly and easy going.
We stopped at the goat farm, tried some local cheese and jam and got to cuddle some baby goats.

This was definitely the most enjoyable day of our trip - 100% recommend!

1  Thank 721abigailp
Triketours19, Front Office Manager at Cool Runnings, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

hope to see you again

"self drive"
"chauffeur driven"
"longer tour"
in 22 reviews
"highest point on the island"
in 15 reviews
in 23 reviews
"in your face"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 29 January 2018

fantastic experience, my wife Karen and i went on a two hour tour up to the highest place you can go on the island by road. all the staff were great and friendly and very easy to get along with. Mandy in the shop took our booking and Dave took us out on the tour.Dave gave me a few instructions on how to ride the trike a quick ride to check i could ride it ok and then he took us out. Dave was on his bike and i followed on our trike with my wife Karen on the back. the trikes are very easy to ride they are more like driving a car. We went up to the highest point you can reach by road. there is a cafe a museum and toilets, and spectacular views.We sat with Dave had a cappuccino and a great chat. He was very informative and easy to get along with and it turned out he used to live not too far from us and new some people we new. He asked if we wanted to go a bit faster on the way back and so we did, i loved it.(No faster than the speed limit though). Both my wife and i would definitely recommend this trip to any body we had a great time and would love to do another one. p.s. think about taking a jacket as it can get a little chilly at speed if you are sat on the back as you are a bit higher up. take the plunge do it you won't regret it.

4  Thank Karen F

Thanks Karen,
Yes this time of year definitely Jackets and a big smile,
i know Dave enjoyed chatting with you,
hope to see you again

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

From the initial phone call through to the actual day we found the service fantastic and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing the island in this novel way, we did the 6 hour trike tour and enjoyed every minute of it! We would most definitely recommend Cool Runnings and we hope to do it again sometime!

looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Just back from a fantastic 4 hour tour of the island. Definitely the best way to explore what Fuerteventura has to offer outside of the tourist areas. From the booking process right to when we handed back out helmets, everything was very professional and every detail covered. The trikes are actually more like a 3 wheel car than a motorbike to operate which was my initial concern as I had never driven a motorbike. But after a quick 10 minute tutorial, it was very easy to get the hang of the machines. The 4 hour tour was perfect and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a tour or even just to get out on the open road on these class machines. Thanks again lads

We love your title and are very pleased you had a Fantastic time on the Trikes.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I took my son and his girlfriend on this tour and we had a driver for them, can't remember his name but boy son suffers with depression and anxiety and this tour and the thrilling views of the island left him breathless, I had never seen him so happy, I cried. The driver was very informative all through the drive and feeding the chipmunks and stopping at the view point was amazing, we will cherish this experience forever and i thank Cool Runnings for making my 20 year old son the happiest he's ever been. This is by far the best company to do this island tour, they guys are totally awesome and although I had originally chose to be the driver I chickened out on the day as fear overcame me, the owner was really understanding and re-booked us a few days later and we paid extra for the driver but it was worth every penny. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough and their professionalism. Thank you, the Donnelly family August 2017

2  Thank 1968ria
Triketours19, Front Office Manager at Cool Runnings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello,
the Donnelly Family,
we are so very pleased that you all had such a good time and that we could re-book you with the extra trike,
after reading your review i had tears in my eyes, it was a pleasure to take you all out we would love to see you again.
Have a great New Year.