“Just lovely!”
Review of The Chocolate Shop

The Chocolate Shop
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: This is a Chocolate Shop, The only one in Fuerteventura! Come and watch the chocolates being made, The very best of Belgian chocolate is used in all of our chocolate products, Truffles, chocolates, bars, cakes, ice cream, Nespresso coffee What Else! Hot chocolate, Milkshakes, Crepes and Ice Cream,Chocolate Gift boxes available.
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Popped in on Sunday for coffee. Lovely Nespresso, service with a smile.

Had a shipped ice cream, sooo good. Anyone from Yorkshire, it tasted like Kemp's ice cream used to but whipped.

Bought some chocs to bring home. Not tried them yet though.

Sadly due to the location, it's one of those places that I only remember that I intend to call in, normally when going out for our evening meal when it's too late, so have to remind myself.

Well worth making an effort you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Visited twice during our week stay

Had Bakewell tart and chocolate cake with coffee

Excellent quality both times very friendly pleasant area to sit out

Very clean and tidy

Go here if you want proper baking

Excellent

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We visited this place during our holiday. Wife, son (4), daughter (6 months) and myself (old) during our holiday. It's really great. My son had the chocolate milkshake and it's a proper shake really thick and tasty. I had a slice of banoffee pie which was delicious. My wide had a slice of malteser cake which was also really good. Cracking little place to get some quality sweet stuff and just watch the world go by. Well worth a visit and good value for money

1  Thank Nick R
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Visited here in November last year had a coffee and a few choccies with my sister whilst the gents were having a drink in town... i had seen this place previously and always thought would give it a go. Well what can i say ? delicious coffee and chocolates. Lady who owns the shop was very friendly and chatty, told us how she started up etc and is a patisserie chef . Then the gents found us and we couldn't get em away ! they had coffee cakes chocolates etc.. worse than the women for a bit of cake and chocolate, am back in march will visit again.

2  Thank anjpink
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I had the lemon meringue pie probably one of the best I have had! Milk shake also very good. Lovely staff . Worth a visit.

1  Thank Carol R