Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Amazing experience with the best staff

Reviewed 17 September 2018
laurahickling6
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Paul and Daisy Mullinger from UK

AMAZING !!!! From start to finish it was totally fabulous !!! 😁 Me and my daughter of 9, totally... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
Paul M
via mobile

All reviews amazing experience friendly staff boat fun menorca
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We had the best couple of hours with Parasailing Menorca. We did a boat trip with them as a group of friends to celebrate a birthday and had so much fun!
The staff were amazing and really made our trip. They showed us many different spots around the island whilst we enjoyed stops to go swimming and cliff jumping. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

AMAZING !!!!
From start to finish it was totally fabulous !!!
Me and my daughter of 9, totally enjoyed the experience and the staff made us feel very special.
we brought the pics and video, worth the money.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This experience lived to expectation and more!! We all went, the children are 8 & 10. The team in the boat and the girl in the hut were just amazing and very friendly. Would highly recommend :)

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Booked this as a birthday treat for our 13 yr old. daughter. We were a party of 4 :2 adults (1 scared of heights) and 2 teenage girls. It turned out to be just wonderful. Kiko and Carlos were incredibly reassuring and just made it happen without fuss. Gorgeous views, feeling of peace up there & cheeky dips in the water. Take off & landing very smooth. Highly recommend even for the faint hearted.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Our 3 daughters aged 10, 12 and 15 really enjoyed the parasailing today, and us parents enjoyed the ride, very friendly staff and made us all feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My 11 yr old daughter and husband did this a few weeks ago. Due to an injury i couldn't go up but was able to pay e20 to go on the boat with them. Total 7 of us plus 2 staff. You can also pay for a usb stick of photos they took which they sorted straight away after. I also took my own. They really enjoyed this and was well run.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I went parasailing with my 16 year old son on our last day in Cala n'Bosch. What a fantastic experience! The staff were great and really friendlyand the views when you're up in the air are gorgeous. Such a fun experience, I'm really glad we saved it for our last day

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant. Went up with daughter what an experience. The lady at the kiosk was lovely and the two men on the boat were brilliant. A huge thanks to the guy on the boat for going out of his way to come back at night to give us our usb stock with photos before we went home

Reviewed 12 August 2018

My husband and 3 boys aged 17,14 and 12 did this today and I went on the boat to watch. My eldest was apprehensive about doing it but the guys were so brilliant with him. He had the biggest smile after. A fantastic experience and wonderful memory making. Highly recommend it these guys are great!!

1  Thank MichelleM5198
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Went parasailing at 8pm and would really recommend this time of day, as the heat had gone and the sunset and views were amazing. The two men were so friendly and professional and the lady behind the booking desk was very helpful and overall we had no complaints. Would highly recommend this company.