“Great little restaurant ”

Restaurant Pizzeria Piccola
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Cala'n Bosch
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only wood-fired pizza in the lake of Calan Bosch where you can also enjoy numerous entrees, fresh salads , tapas etc.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here last day of holiday food was lovely. Had spaghetti Bolognese, lasagne and a couple of pizza' s portion size huge considering how much we paid. Would highly recommend it

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Had pizza here for dinner. It took a long time but was worth the wait. Very thin crisp bottom. Nice fresh ingredients, lots of sausage and vegetables. My pizza was a bit greasy, probably because of the sausage. Childrens menu was nice too and included a toy. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant had a good location right on the marina. It had an extensive menu with pizza, pasta dishes, paella, skewers and fish etc and vegetarian/vegans catered for too.
As a solo woman traveller I like to sit at the front of an eatery so I can people watch and not feel self conscious. I noticed a free table outside so sat down..I was aware of waiters looking across and not in a welcoming way. The first waiter to approach said "you are only one yes?"quite loudly which I didn't like . I had originally fancied pizza however I noticed they had gnocchi...I know from experience that portions of Italian food tend to be very generous so I asked if I could have a small pizza, as they had a children's menu,plus a starter size plate of gnocchi. They do this no problem in Italian restaurants in Glasgow. The waiter said that he would ask his boss if this was okay. The boss then came across and took over the order. He informed me, with a solemn face, that this was not possible. It wasn't about trying to be cheap, as I'm willing to pay the full price, it's just that if you are not a big eater, at all ,you don't want massive sized portions. It puts you off eating and is also a waste of food! He wasn't accommodating or friendly. They made it obvious that they wanted that table for a family, or large party, who would order a lot more, and not a solo person..It was all about the money not the service or the food. They were so unwelcoming they made me feel really awkward. Normally I would have just got up and left but they were the only restaurant serving gnocchi. The service was quite slow but the gnocchi was excellent. I didn't return because of their bad attitude towards me and general rudeness. I just wanted to eat quickly and leave. I felt I had to warn people who are on their own as I wouldn't like this to happen to anyone else. Just be aware that this restaurant favours larger parties. It's a pity as the food is good.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here last night as had read the good reviews and we both fancied pizza. Really glad we did , starters of jalapeño pepper and tomato soup followed by a calzone and meat pizza and all delicious. Good service , nice bottle of house red and good price only 40euro Definitely worth a visit

1  Thank lini1959
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Had noticed quite a few people walking around with pizza boxes so decided to have a couple of pints in the med bar and have a late night takeaway. Ordered two pizzas and two pints and before we'd even supped the pints are pizzas were ready! Very impressed. The pizza was enjoyable too.