“Nice cocktails”

Med Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cala'n Bosch
Price range: US$1 - US$40
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nice cocktail & ice cream bar, they also serve food both hot & cold. Although we only enjoyed the delightful cocktails. Would definitely recommend the Russian mule.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We took a walk around the 'lake' ; a marina and stopped for lunch. The beer is not bad and comes with nibbles. Britain really should get into the habit of supplying a small amount of food to go with alcohol.

The burger and sandwiche was good and the chips passable.

We has a seat outside in the shade with a view of the boats on the lake and a glimpse of the sea.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

While the ice-cream looked lovely and the initial service was swift, the two cocktails were not brilliant and didn't really seem to have much alcohol in them. It was a little expensive compared to other places in the local area. This is a good place to sit with a beer and watch a football match!

1  Thank mrichmond007
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

On our first night we had a chicken kebab and burger and chips which was ok , but 1 afternoon we fancied a snack so had toasted sandwiches , ham and cheese and tuna mayo and sweetcorn , ham and cheese was just just cold filling chucked into toast ! The tuna was the worst though , they didn't drain the oil out of the tuna so it was so greasy and that again was just a cold filling chucked in toast .
Yuk had heartburn and felt sick all day .

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Went here when we arrived to get some lunch, cheese and ham toasties. My son and daughter-in-law went back a few times. The food is delicious, the staff are friendly and welcoming and it's a great spot to sit and look out on the marina. If you come to Menorca, you have to visit Cala En Bosc and try Med Bars kebabs! 100% prime beef, crisp salad, drizzled in a spicy, melted cheese then stuffed in a kind of round pitta pocket! I wasn't sure if I would like it as I like the kebabs we get back home, but after the first bite, I couldn't get enough! I ate the whole thing and if you knew me you would be really surprised, I don't have a very big appetite! Lol. I'm going to get more before I leave, they're just too good! Thanks guys!