This hotel is set in the brilliant location as it is a two minute walk to the beach, restaurants and bars- but nicely tucked away next to a mountain with great views.
The rooms are better than typical greek island standards, including the cleanliness which is a top priority at this hotel. Along with an extremely friendly family who go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable and pleasing as possible!
They hold a greek night once a week where they invite all guests, friends and family to the pool area with a night of fine, home made, greek food, traditional greek dancing and a whole lot of fun and entertainment!
There are absolutely no faults whatsoever with this hotel! Even the views from the balconies are amazing, a great view of the shimmering sea and mountains.
This hotel isn't five star quality in terms of decoration etc, but it is a fantastic standard- not grubby, not shabby and definitely not 'cheap looking'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Waves hotel is located only 30meters from Kamara beach. One of the most famous beaches in Santorini. Blue Waves hotel is a traditional hotel that combines the Greek atmosphere with a modern lifestyle. The recently renovated Blue Waves has a spacious and inviting terrace and pool where guests can relax, as the bar serves a wide variety of drinks and small snacks to keep you refreshed throughout the day. If you are looking to relax, unwind and enjoy the beauty of your surroundings, the Blue Waves is the ideal place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Blue Waves Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waves Studios Apartments
- Blue Waves Hotel Santorini/Kamari