“Amazing service! Good quality food and lovley view!”
Review of Almira Restaurant

Almira Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Kamari
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We had such a nice experience at this restaurant! The food was delicious ( if you love sweets try the chocolate soufflé ). The view is amazing, the staff is attentive and friendly! We went there almost everyday, and saw that there were a lot of customers returning, and that means something!
If you want to experience delicious food, amazing customer service and a beautiful view, defenetly visit this restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,782)

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Really enjoyed my meal at this restaurant, I came on my first night of my holiday based on the reviews here.

It was very busy which spoke volumes in itself, we ordered starters of saganaki and pitta and tzatkiki - the saganaki was amazing so would recommend.

I then had moussaka, which was nice but it was very fancy instead of homebaked in a little pot which I would normally assume for this type of dish. I still enjoyed it, although it did have a lot of spices which overruled the dish a little.

The staff were also very friendly and massively attentive which was nice and I can see why people return - would maybe choose a different dish if I returned.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A cozy restaurant in Kamari where you can feel at home. The attentive and professional service. The staff speaks 5 or 6 languages. The menu offers a wide range of quality dishes and wines. We loved having lunch in this place, Daniel makes you feel like a very special customer.
️‍

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

very friendly polite and fast restaurant located on the beach. the food was great and the plates really looked and tasted very good.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Many people recommended this place. I’d say try the main dishes. We got a mezzo/appetizers for two and weren’t impressed. Most of the cooked meatballs, tomato balls, and fried calamari were well done, and not so tasty.