“Great meat place”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had 2 dinners at this restaurant and we were very impressed with the way they cook the meat, using charcoal grill which gave a fantastic taste. The chicken souvlaki was fantastic and our favourite was the pork grill, exquisitely cooked. Very fairly priced too. Service is a bit slow, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This is restaurant great palce to eat) stunning view, excellent food and brilliant service) me and my husband was very happy to eat in such amazing place) other people reviews don't lie. If you want to eat taste the high level seafo, you should visit this restaurant )))

2  Thank Ana R
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The service is good, waiters are quite friendly and nice people. But the seafood here are not fresh. I ordered a mix plate but the prawn and mussels are not fresh and fish is ok. But I still think doesn't worth the money. And it seems the boss cares more about a large group of people.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

...so went the phrase as we were persuaded inside by the lively street entertainer. To be honest we'd already decided to go here this evening based on the reviews below - but said comment had me holding my tongue but wanting to say; "no you're 11th" but I thought better of it.

Sadly I think we were at a different restaurant to the one commented at below; service was slow and unremarkable. Drinks took an age and then the starters, zucchini and tomato fritters, tasted mainly of oil. The mains, I have to say we're a lot better, but sadly very disappointing considering the previous reviews.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Back again at this lovely restaurant, and greeted as long lost friends, we had a wonderful meal consisting of typical Greek starters and a wonderful grilled fish. The food was delicious and fresh, the white wine cold, what more could you wish for? So glad to be back!