“Brilliant food and drinks!”
Review of Sky Lounge

Sky Lounge
Ranked #60 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We had our wedding reception here and we had the BBQ food package which was awesome there was more food than we could possibly eat! The cocktails are some of the best we had in kamari and the staff are really friendly and helpful, don't leave without visiting!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Went here a couple of times during our stay! The cocktails were lovely and the views upstairs were fantastic, worth a visit plus friendly staff!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we had arrainged with maria to have our wedding reception there, we were told that the day we wanted was free and that it would be ours, we chose the menus and everything, then yesterday i get a email saying sorry but she has now let it go for a private wedding !!!
not happy !!

2  Thank davidcooke77
SkyLounge_kamari, Owner at Sky Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear David,

In the first mail that you sent to me, you just showed interest in our restaurant. You were asking about the availability and the prices. You wasn't sure that you want to have your wedding reception here with us.
I only keep the reservation when people show clear interest to book with us and I only confirm it when I receive advanced payment.

That's why I didn't let you down.

Soory for misunderstanding.

I wish you all the best.

I will be glad to see you one day in Sky Lounge.

My Best Regards

Maria

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went here a couple of times for drinks because it was upstairs and had a lovely view of the beach and mountains. It is comfortable and nicely decorated and the waiters very friendly. I can see why people choose it for weddings!

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We never ate here but went here a few nights for cocktails. The cocktails were the best in Kamari and it was a very chilled atmosphere.

1  Thank CHIDZ1