“Sometimes you just want Chinese” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kiwi

Kiwi
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Sometimes you just want Chinese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

A great restaurant just opposite the Irish bar, we ate here 3 times in 2 weeks and enjoyed every dish we had, it does get very busy and the poor waiters can struggle to keep up so just relax enjoy yourself. We had a meal there in high winds and during a power cut but neither stopped them getting the food out. We would definately recommend a visit here.

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
“Great change from Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went here twice while on holiday in Kamari,just for a change from Greek food.

Service is great,and the food fantastic.
We had spare ribs,and Thai spring rolls,which were delicious.
For main we had Thai curries with spicy noodles and rice.
Absolutely fantastic.
Recommend.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Julesmacd
Cambuslang, United Kingdom
“lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went here with my wife and we had a lovely meal great service great food I had spare ribs to start which were ace my wife had chicken curry spring rolls which were delicious for our mains we had chicken chow mein and sweet and sour chicken all in all a great meal would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 64carat
Athens, Greece
“The best Chinese/Thai ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This food is to die for! I am a Chinese cuisine lover and I have to say that this is my favorite restaurant in Greece! The food, portions, staff, place, atmosphere are exceptional! Highly highly recommended!!

3 Thank GreekTravelers093
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Kamari's spicy delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Monday 7th July was mine and my partners final night in Santorini. Similar to other peoples reviews on here, we had enough of the bland Greek cuisine, so decided to visit this place.

We had the appetiser for 2 which had a tasty selection, sesame whole tailed prawns, spring rolls, spare ribs. Definitely recommend but bare in mind the portions are generous. I ordered the chicken and peanut dish under chicken selection, I can't remember the name but it's easy to find. This was some spicy heaven in a plate! My partner had a Thai beef red curry that was also tasty! We shared a noodles and couldn't finish our plates we were so full.

This was most definitely out favourite meal of the holiday. I recommend this place if you like spice and a real tasty Thai/ Chinese dish.