“Excelent thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2014

The food was amazing special the thai food remind me thailand the service friendly and the enviroment cool

Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

After discovering many dishes of Greece food, i would like to change up...at Kiwi's restaurant didn't disappointed. I had a diner there with my husband. We had the Beijing duck n seafood salad were so good..even take it away, the food was so big portion n so good as well...if im passing around here again, for sure gonna eat there^_^very recommended.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

Good service and great choice of food in a pleasant restaurant.
BUT had run out of vanilla ice cream!

Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went for a change from the norm whilst staying in Kamari and we weren't disappointed. I had Thai and my partner had Chinese. Both were lovely and we would visit again if we were around for longer.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Great change up during our trip. Service was outstanding, quick and very friendly. Food came out quickly and steaming. Everything was fresh and well prepared. Even the most basic- fried rice should not be missed. And the main courses were great. Chicken was tender. Pork was crisp and spicy as promised on the menu. Very nice courtyard atmosphere in the center of Kamari, yet more peaceful off of the beach by a block.

1  Thank Bluegree