“Johnny Depp! : )”

Open Air Cinema Kamari
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Kamari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The OPEN AIR CINEMA KAMARI (Cinekamari) is located at the entrance to Kamari town on the main road to Fira town with a bus station just across the cinema entrance. Open from May until October.Entrance fee is 8 euro.Full bar with cocktails (try our strawberry Daiquiri and Mojito!), Local beer and wine, refreshments, ice cream and snacks. Movies are in English version with Greek subtitles.Doors open 20.30 And the movie starts 21.30 In 2012 the TRAVEL CHANNEL in 2014 THE GUARDIAN.UK and in 2015 CNN Travel channel announced the OPEN AIR CINEMA KAMARI as one of the 10 best open air cinemas worldwide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Watched Transcendents- not really my cup of tea but worth watching Johnny Depp!! Wanted to experience the outdoor cinema in the warm! Lovely ambiance, only thing spoilt it was the busy road!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was fun to watch a movie under the stars in a deck chair and a cocktail.
There was a large queue so get there early but was plently of seats inside

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We went to the cinema and it was such a great night. We bought a couple of drinks and tea, of course popcorn. The night was so cool and relaxing. The picture itself was so clear and crisp. I bought a little blanket, it did get cool at night, however the owner was passing around blankets for people. We love to go to the movies anyways, so this was one of our favorites things to do on our honeymoon.

3  Thank Jaclyn R
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I am a big lover of cinema and this place rockets to the top of one of the best cinemas I have every been too. If you take every mans cinema in leeds for its comfort and then but it outside serve some awesome hotdogs and very boozy cocktails with an outstanding sound system, you end up with this cinema. We saw Noah, I didn't think much to the film but it didn't matter I was in paradise.

2  Thank james_m1tchell
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend and reserved our spots on their website this meant we were let in before people who hadn't. I would recommend reserving as it does get busy. If you are going or are in santorini DO NOT MISS IT. It's only a short walk from the centre of Kamari. The staff are all wonderful and if need be will ring you a taxi at the end of the showing. Lovely place to kick back relax with a cocktail and popcorn...

2  Thank EmmaLemon32