“Number1 restaurant in Santorini”
Review of Mamma Mia's

Mamma Mia's
Ranked #78 of 127 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Easily the best restaurant in Santorini. Great staff, very good n tasty food, served in reasonable time by friendly members of the staff. Atmosphere was fun n always felt welcome to come back- "when you step up you will come back" :) Mamma Mia's steps up from the other restaurants in Kamari-definately will recommend this place for everyone!

1  Thank anu r

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We parked in the "free parking " but were then advised by an employee of Mamma Mia who told us parking was only free if we ate In the restaurant. place looked ok so we agreed to come back for lunch ... My girlfriend ordered the grilled sardines, I ordered the shrimp and avocado shrimp salad .. It took forever to arrive .. My shrimps were barely cooked, not quite raw but not far off it.. Again took forever to get the waiters attention .. Told him I wasn't happy being served raw food .. He took the dish away .. Then after another long wait my half eaten dish was plonked back on the table in front of me with the raw prawns removed and two different prawns stuck on top! No apology, and his attitude was appalling. If it wasn't because it was my girlfriends birthday I would have made a fuss and refused to pay, I was sick in the afternoon and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!!

3  Thank vinzki
Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you come to Kamari by car you might have problems with parking. The clever owner of the restaurant Mamma Mia owns a good parking space just in the center only steps away feom the beach. If you eat in his restaurant you will be offered the homemade frozen yoghurt which is delicious. Very recommendable,although touristic a funny place to be.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

only went once the staff not friendly waited long time for the food .i had a bad stomach the day after the only time in two weeks .was not impressed with the food .

1  Thank cheadlemanchester
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I came here for dinner on our honeymoon while staying in Kamari Beach. The staff was wonderful, very attentive... they had live music which was great! We drank delicious wine, and I definitely suggest the stuffed peppers, mussels, and tzatziki, all very delicious! We would definitely come back for the live music aspect and the stuffed peppers! so yummy! :)