“quiet location but still within walking distance from Kamari Beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Antinea Suites Hotel & Spa

Antinea Suites Hotel & Spa
Ranked #34 of 78 Hotels in Kamari
Leiden, The Netherlands
“quiet location but still within walking distance from Kamari Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

Stayed here for 2 weeks. Great hotel in a quiet location, within walking distance from Kamari Beach. Friendly personnel. It is quite a steep walk uphill though, so wouldn't recommend going here if you've any physical disability.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank siranouche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Lund, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

A nice hotel with fantastic personnel, quiet surrounding and excellent view.
The girl in the reception helped us to get a fantastic round trip on Santorini. They helped us with big and small things
The breakfast was perfect with great service.
Nice and relaxing stay

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank SWE_Frazze
St Helier, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

We spent seven nights in Antinea Hotel for our honeymoon. Overall we really enjoyed the time there and it was a very relaxing and enjoyable time there. The hotel was very efficient in picking us up from the airport, in doing the cleaning promptly everyday while the breakfast was good with a nice choice. The pools were very nice and always clean and the view was very good of the mountain and the sea. We were also upgraded for free which was very nice together with free champage for the arrival. The hill was a bit of a walk each day although it wasn't too bad and provided some good exercise. The private outdoor jacuzzi was a bit in the shade and not too clean although to be fair we didn't ask for it to be cleaned and we did receive it for free as part of the upgrade.
Overall we had a great holiday there and would recommend the hotel to other people. Kamari is a bit more of a classic mediterranean tourist resort as opposed to Oia where we spent the final few days but that is positive in that the prices are a bit more reasonable and there are plenty of activities to do.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank ChinYu
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

I recently travelled alone to Santorini for a wedding, apart from the wedding I was solo and couldn't have asked for a better experience. On arrival, very hot, I was welcomed with a cold drink and information.

Although the hotel had overbooked for the first night of my stay, I was put into the hotel next door, which was comfortable and absolutely fine. I was compensated with a spa treatment and bottle of wine the next day when I was taken to my permanent room for the week. My room was beautiful, clean and very spacious and I practicaly had a mini pool to myself, with shaded tree area in which I enjoyed reading and sitting when the sun got too hot. The staff were wonderful, friendly and informative and I felt very at home as a single woman.
Breakfast was lovely, lots of choice and endless coffee in a beautiful setting.

Spa relaxing and Katrina, the therapist was experienced and made me feel wonderful, so much so that I rebooked for other treatments. I felt very safe walking about the resort and went on excursions and wandered about the island.

If I go back to Santorini, which I certainly hope to, I will definately be booking back into this hotel, absolutely perfect. xx

Room Tip: I had a basic room as I was on my own and couldn't have been happier, I did have a peek at othe...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

This is our 2nd visit to Antinea and both times we have loved it. Service is second to none, Eleftheria, the hotel manager is so helpful and pleasant. This is a chilled out relaxing place to stay. Lots of different style rooms, we had a jacuzzi and a mezannine in our room, some had jacuzzis on the balcony or private pools. We have stayed in many beautiful hotels around the world and this is one of our favourites.

• Stayed July 2012
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

Excellent hotel with all the facilities you would need for a relaxing break. We stayed here for one week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is probably the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in - nothing was too much trouble for the guys that work very hard at the hotel. Mitko's cocktails were great sundowners and we looked forward to them at the end of every day. Antinea is at the top of the hill that leads directly to the beach front so you were close enough to feel part of Kamari but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the resort. The hill is a bit of a climb but we managed it two or three times a day and burned off a few calories along the way. Overall an excellent holiday and the hotel provided an ideal introduction to the beautiful island of Santorini.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Etak2101
Mechelen, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed 1 week in this excellent hotel. The food was great and the rooms clean and tidy
The staff is very professional and friendly. We had a nice view and you have no noice during the night.
Mitko is a great barman. Maja diana and petra are very helpfull and personable.
Kamari is a nice place with lots of bars and restaurants only 10 min. away.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends