“Oasis for the honeymoon”
Review of Cavo Bianco

Cavo Bianco
Ranked #5 of 75 Hotels in Kamari
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Watching the beautiful scenery of Santorini,we decided that there was no better place for our wedding.We wanted everything to be perfect and in Cavo Bianco helped us to be so.
We did not make a mistake when we booked them.They proved to be extremely professional and
enable us to have a beautiful holidays.The hotel is beautiful on the pictures, but in live is even more beautiful.After the ceremony, they were prepared for us a big surprise that we will never forget.They replaced our room for the honeymoon suit.It's a room with a canopy on the bed and jacuzzi tub on the floor of the room.
Something wonderful warmly recommend.
Thanks to all at the Cavo Bianco, especially to Vicky.See you again at some anniversary.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ivan_miocic
There are newer reviews for Cavo Bianco

Reviewed 14 August 2014

It was a lovely, trendy hotel to stay. The service was very good! You could ask anything, and you got an answer with a smile. Specially nice bartender, Dimitri and sweet receptioniste Vicky will stay in our mind ;-) Happy greetz from Belgium. Alain & Lies

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LiesWullaert
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My family and I stayed the Cavo Bianco hotel last month and had an awesome experience. The rooms and the hotel grounds are beautiful and very well kept. The food is amazing and the drinks super delicious. We fell in love with the staff at this property, especially Dimitri (i'm sure i'm botching his name). He was attentive, funny and made the best drinks. Can't wait to go back and enjoy this hotel once again. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of visiting Kamari and tell them to make sure to ask for Dimitri for their bar tender.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Orgeta
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Its exactly what you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The rooms are neat and the service is great. Amazing coctails by the pool will make you want to stay there all day. The receptionists, Vicky and Giota are always happy to help you and they will make you feel at home. This is what summer is all about

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just got back to the states and what a great time we had at this hotel and Santorini. I vacationed there with two of my girl friends for ten days. How sad to be back home. The hotel was very clean. Small swimming pools but never crowded. AMAZING food! The beach is very close ( must wear some flip-flops because the sand it hot) The staff at Cavo Bianco was incredible. The bartender/waiter Dimitris made the best cocktails for us, very funny, sweet and handsome boy. Always trying to make us feel welcomed and making sure we got what we needed. My girl friends and I always rate the hotel based on the staff because after all if we don't like how we are being served/treated we will hate our experience. Thank you so much to everyone there and to our bartender Dimitris. You will be missed greatly. See you next summer!! Pamela Q.

Room Tip: upgrade to the junior suites! Ours had a jacuzzi in the balcony :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My name is Jessica and I am a reporter for the Boston globe.I just want to say good job to the stuff they are so polite and nice people. The whey greeted me what's sow nice.
Also the food by xristo the chef wow not bad at all it was amasing and magnificent. I true le beautiful nice job xristo all be back for more for sure. I also enjoyed the Service by dimitris Aggelos Alex giota vaso.
I am really happy that i chose cavo bianco.
Definitely a five star hotel
Good work
Like they say in greece pola bravo!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I travelled with my two children (aged 11 and 8) and the hotel made us feel so welcome from the moment we arrived. Two great swimming pools - small but never ever crowded. Lovely sun beds and good sun loungers always available.
We had an upgrade to a junior suite which was heavenly - our own jacuzzi on the balcony and a sea view. I couldn't fault anything with the hotel. Everybody was friendly, the staff were fantastic and the food was also good quality and value in the hotel restaurant. Good buffet breakfast. I would highly recommend this place and we will go again next summer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kamari
Petit Palace Suites Hotel
Astro Palace Hotel and Suites
Anassa Deluxe Suites
Anassa Deluxe Suites
#2 of 75 in Kamari
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments
Andronis Luxury Suites

Been to Cavo Bianco? Share your experiences!