Kamari Beach Hotel
US$271
US$261
US$226
US$216
Castro Hotel Kamari(Kamari)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$131
HotelQuickly
US$220
Cancelon
All reviewsservice managersea viewpool barrooms are basicgreat poolmain buildinglovely hotelblack sandhotel guestsplenty of sunbedslovely holidaygreek hotelssea frontthe buslarge poolgyrosspecial thanks
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed here for 1 night. The room was pretty bad; not very clean and a leaking bath. The pool area (and everything else that is visible from the boulevard) looks very nice. Location is pretty good but airplanes landing at nearby airport are bothersome. Reception staff was not so friendly. Breakfast was very good and staff at the restaurant was nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jasper L
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stayed at the Kamari Beach Hotel while in Santorini. I was a great location, located seaside on the beach. The room we were in was clean. Average room, a place to sleep w/ all the required amenities. The view is incredible, there is nothing better than to wake up in the morning, go for the complimentary breakfast and a walk on the beach. The breakfast was much better than the other hotels we stayed at throughout Greece with friendly staff. It is convenient w/ various restaurants all along the beach shops that have souveniors, necessities etc. It is a quick taxi ride to town for nighlife activities and great restaurant. The staff at this hotel were great and willing to assist with anything required. The food/drinkand workers at the Kamari beachside rest/bar were amazing. I will definitely be staying at the Kamari on my next visit to Santorini.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Shelley W
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently stayed here, and although the rooms were basic, they were clean and spacious. The breakfast was good, but after a few days I found it rather lacking in variety. The setting of this hotel is second to none! It has a beautifully large swimming pool that looks over the sea. The palm trees and evening lighting add to the charm. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It is a very quiet hotel, which suited my friends and I perfectly. For further entertainment a simple stroll along the seafront grants you s superb choice of tavernas.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rachell32
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed here the week before our wedding and it was a great hotel. The location was perfect, right on the beach and the breakfast was varied and yummy. We were upgraded to a superior family room as we were getting married. This was a nice and spacious room but a little dated but this suited us fine. The Night before the wedding we booked an extra room for my fiancé and this was much more modern and nice. The hotel is in a prime spot on the main drag and the rooms and pool are set back from the path which is nice as a lot of the other hotels were right on the road. The breakfast area is lovely, overlooking the beach and sea. The beds were comfortable. The air conditioning was nice and efficient. The pool was really big and much better than those than some of our wedding guests stayed in.
If you are expecting 5 start luxury, then this isn't the hotel for you and you would have to pay considerably more to get this.
All in all I think this is a perfect base for staying in Santorini and I would go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank LiverpoolJennybean
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The room was dirty!! It had an ant infestation.
The shower curtain was too short for the shower so the floor was soaked after a shower.
The breakfast was ok but my husband attempted to bring coffee to our room before proceeding down to the breakfast area and was given a hard time. They finally allowed him to take it from the breakfast area as long as he returned the coffee cups! REally?
Being that this was my first time to Greece I thought this was the norm. No it is not!!!! I can understand 3 star hotel but really!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family