The location is perfect, not far from the beach yet not too close to noisy restaurants/bars. You can easily go to the cities around, thanks to public transportation (bus stop nearby). The hotel itself is beautiful. If lucky, you will be able to have a room on the second or third floor, where you can have a seaview (or a glimpse at the sea). We loved the pools, and the fresh food provided for a very reasonnable price (try the salads, very fresh and tasty). The SPA is also great, so do not hesitate to try it. On the negative side, the quality of the staff is uneven: most of the peaple are welcoming and helpfull, yet some of them are not very nice. Another negative: bathrooms (ours was even smelly), with an unconvenient shower system where you end up with a flood if not careful. The fitness center is really not great either (low quality equipment), but it is better than nothing. Quite a nice place overall, that we would recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santorini Kastelli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Kastelli Hotel Kamari
- Santorini Kastelli Kamari
- Kastelli Resort Santorini
- Santorini Kastelli Resort Kamari