A gem of an Hotel, beautiful gardens, great rooms, fantastic pools.
Loved the Champagne breakfasts.
The staff are wonderful, attentive without being in your face.
we choose a room overlooking the pool and We loved the fact you could walk out of your room a few yards to breakfast. A short walk to the beachfront, where there is a large selection of restaurants and some good shops. The Ancient site of Thira is close by, we got a taxi there early morning to beat the crowds, well worth it, and we loved the open air cinema, just a short walk down the road from the hotel.
we ate in the hotel a number of times, and it was always excellent,
The Kastelli a beautiful peaceful place to totally switch off, rest and recharge your batteries, bliss.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santorini Kastelli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Kastelli Hotel Kamari
- Santorini Kastelli Kamari
- Kastelli Resort Santorini
- Santorini Kastelli Resort Kamari