My husband and I are just back from a weeks stay at the Venus Beach. I emailed the hotel before we arrived and requested a top floor room. We were given a room on the third floor overlooking the sea, perfect!! The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels provided, the only downside was there was just a shower, no bath.
We spent most days at the beach, my husband had to go early for sunbeds as they are snapped up quick. Special mention to Maria, lovely girl who served us every day with drinks and a smile!
We were half board, breakfast and evening meals were fine, plenty of choice.Waiters were great, nothing too much trouble for them.
We ate at the a la carte restaurant on the sea front a couple of times, food was superb and the staff very friendly. You get 20% off your bill, well worth a visit.
All in all we had a fantastic stay and would return to this hotel.
Santorini is a beautiful island, the scenery is amazing, cant wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa is a resort located in Kamari village of one of the most beautiful islands of Greece, Santorini. The hotel offers beach access and majestic view of the Ancient Thira hills. Exclusive hotel restaurant featuring local and international cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relaxing private spa. Multiple swimming pools & sundecks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel And Spa
- Afroditi Venus Beach Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa Santorini/Kamari