We have just returned after staying at the Bellonias Villas for 3 weeks to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. After spending a long time looking on various sites to choose accommodation I can say that we definitely chose the best place to stay in Kamari. Everything was beautiful from the apartment, to the pool, to the views, to the people. We paid extra for a sea view which was well worth it and we spent many an hour looking out to sea from our balcony with a glass of wine. The staff are unbelievable; the cleaners, the bar and restaurant staff, Sara, Panos and Alia, and Yannis and his Mum (the owners). What sets this place apart is the service and the care that is put into everything. Everyone mentioned above were so friendly and the owners are there everyday/evening checking everyone is having a lovely holiday. We felt like part of the furniture by the time we left which was lovely. The pool is so relaxing to swim in (when there are no children playing in it!!!).
We had read the reviews on here before booking and also right up until we left England and what people say is true. We loved our holiday here and hope to return at some point. We ate in Elia which was fabulous but liked to go and try other places too: Irini's, Taverna Boathouse and Bella Napoli were nice ones. We found a great spot in the beach bar (Kamara Beach Bar) right at the end of the promenade (far right if looking out to sea). It is so lovely to go and sit here amongst the Greeks at dusk looking out to sea and the wine is cheap here too!!
All in all we had such a lovely holiday and anyone going to stay in Kamari should stay at the Bellonias Villas.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on a private part of Kamari Beach, the 4-star Bellonias Villas is a complex of minimally decorated units set amidst a palm-tree garden. It has a pool and a seaside restaurant. Bellonias air-conditioned studios and apartments have marble floors and built-in beds. They come with a satellite LCD TV, kitchenette and a living area. The private bathroom is stocked with free toiletries, bathrobes and hairdryer. Light meals are offered at the snack bar, while a variety of cocktails and champagnes can be enjoyed at the poolside bar. Elia Restaurant serves Greek and Mediterranean dishes right next to the beach. Within a short stroll, guests will find bars and cafes. Santorini Airport is 5 km away and Athinios Port 12 km away. The lively town of Fira is at 7 km. Free WiFi throughout is provided, while free parking can be found within a 10-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bellonias Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellonias Villas Hotel Kamari
- Bellonias Hotel Kamari
- Bellonias Villas Santorini/Kamari