“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”

Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Kamari
Athens, Greece
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I got married in Santorini on July 2010 and I booked 3 double-rooms and a suite for my family & relatives at Bellonias Villas.

I personally visited the rooms and spent many hours with my family & relatives on the hotel’s restaurant and pool. The service was excellent, the food was absolutely fantastic and the rooms were very clean & perfectly-decorated. I was really amazed by the hotel’s relaxing atmosphere.

I was really happy to hear my relative’s feedback that the hotel was fantastic.
They all thanked me for choosing such a perfect place for them to stay.
I received only (very) positive comments for the hotel's staff & service, the restaurant’s food, the rooms’ decoration, hotel's atmosphere and the breakfast!

I would like to thank the hotel’s team for doing such an excellent job and for being so polite & helpful. I am giving 5 stars to Bellonias Villas and I recommend it to whoever looks for a cool and relaxing place right next to the beach!

many, many, many thanks
Mike

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I just have to reccommend ths hotel. We just loved it! It had the most amazing swimmingpool area with soft beds and pillows around it. We could lie in sun/shadow and totally relax. 20m to the beach where the hotel had private beds for use. The breakfast was really good- a lot to choose from and it tasted very good. Lunch and dinner was also tasty with high quality. Hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and professional.
The rooms were beautiful and very modern and nicely decorated. White and clean. Outdoors flowers and palms decorated the hotel and swimmingpool area. We just love to go back!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Apollo

1 Thank Oslojente40
ottawa
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We recently had a very nice stay at this hotel. Initially we were not sure about the area as it has a number of small hotels lined up beside each other in a small beach front area however the hotel is an oasis with marvelous food and great staff .It is by far the nicest property on the beach and very different in a good way from the other hotels and restaurants.For a family this is a very good option in Santorini. I never found better food for the balance of our stay on the other side of the Island or in Paros.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank CharlesOttawa
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I went to Santorini last week to propose to my GF, her only request was to stay at a beach. Santorini has the best sunset on earth, but not a great selection of 5* hotels on a beach. So I settled on Kamari, and picked the best I could find.

Boy did I pick correctly, this hotel is beautiful, and after going all over Santorini, Kamari is pretty much the only place that fit the beach request. As far as properties, it's easily the nicest hotel (just ask all the people who didn't stay there that came by to take pictures).

It's in a great location, plenty of restaurants, the beach is not the most awesome beach, but black beaches never are.

The staff, especially Katerina, are amazing, I swear everything weird thing we asked for was provided, with no excuses.

We were in the jacuzzi room, this is highly recommended as there were kids in the pool most days, and that wore me down, but it was simply amazing.

I'd definately stay here again, I made the right call by staying at Bellonias and in Kamari.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nsane1
Manchester, UK
Reviewed 15 November 2009

We booked to stay in the Bellonias Villas with a group of friends and family for our wedding. We had stayed in Kamari the previous year and had seen the Bellonias so knew that it had a fabulous location right on the sea front and had a superb pool area. Everyone stops to look at it when they pass!

When my wife was getting ready on the morning of our wedding, they brought up three trays of breakfast for the wedding party, champagne and just could not have been more helpful. When we returned after the wedding later at night they had been in the room and decorated it with fresh flowers, petals on the bed, candles, champagne.

The owner and the staff were fantastic and really made our stay!

The breakfast was really good as was the food around the pool during the day and the whole setting is lovely... having a few drinks round the pool and looking out to the sea!

We will definitely be back for our anniversary!

• Stayed September 2008
2 Thank GoatersLeftShin
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I loved the staff and the beauty of the pool and bar, plus the room itself. The breakfasts were very generous. We stayed for a week, along with two other couples who each had their own rooms. The drawbacks were location -- there are more ideal spots to stay on Santorini, but if you want to stay in this area then the Bellonias is a good choice for you. The other issue was our bathroom - there was no curtain and the glass wall only extended halfway down the bathtub, so water ended up everywhere. Our friends had a glass-enclosed shower that was barely large enough to stand inside.

• Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
Paris, France
Reviewed 3 September 2009

This enchanting hotel is the gem of Kamari beach in Santorini. If you are looking for a quiet yet stylish place to stay by the beach to enjoy the sun and the sea front, this is the place! Service is excellent. Simple rooms with small kitchen included, with good space, light and very clean. Furthermore, the restaurant is outstanding, with a wonderfull chef!
Even though the access with luggage is not direct (the taxi will leave you at the nearest road and you have to walk down some meters to reach the main street and the beach), you have the waterfront just steps away from the hotel which is perfect. We loved it.
Congratulations and many thumbs up !!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank flavfarinet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kamari
Cavo Bianco
Astro Palace Hotel and Suites
Villa Renos
Villa Renos
#4 of 80 in Fira

Been to Bellonias Villas? Share your experiences!