We had a break in Santorini in May. The weather was very mixed ranging from sunshine to cloudly to torrential rain and strong wind.
The hotel itself was very pleasant and the owners and staff were very friendly. Spiros and Diane were lovely hosts and Kelly was also helpful, doing her best to make the stay pleasant.
We would go back again but at another time in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the spectacularly beautiful island of Santorini, a major stop on many cruise ship tours, the Boathouse Hotel is a family run waterfront Hotel on Kamari Beach about a 5-minute walk from the center of Kamari and about a 15-minute bus ride from the main town of Thira. We offer Deluxe rooms with air - conditioning, telephone, safe-box, bathroom and balcony. Our rooms are spacious and have either Seaview or Mountain- view. An extensive Buffet Breakfast is served daily from 8am until 11am, Poolside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Boathouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Kamari
- Boathouse Resort Kamari
- Boathouse Hotel Santorini
- Boathouse Santorini
- The Boathouse Hotel Santorini/Kamari