Just returned from a weeks stay in Kamari, never been to Santorini before. We were actually staying at another hotel in the resort which was great, but came across this place from friends we met there. The owners and their wives made us very welcome, we had one or two evenings in their company. Our friends were full of praise for this place and it is easy to see why. They are so welcoming and warm, put on the most lovely food as a surprise party, gave us a lift back to our hotel for free at the end of the night! We would love to return to Kamari again and would recommend this place. The rooms looked spacious and clean at very reasonable prices,in a good location.
Santorini is beautiful, our time spent in the company of Gregory and Sideris is by far the best hospitality I have ever known. Amazing people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari