Basic Greek accomodation,our hosts were friendly and it was very clean and comfortable and adequate for our needs. The towels and linen are changed very regularly. The poolside is looked after well and very clean. The cooking facilities are very basic, with a fridge, although could have done with a toaster but did hear someone request one so possible they may let you have use of one. There are so many restaurants to choose from within a couple of minutes walk, all offering very good food. so no need to cook. Although they did not serve any food at the apartments, they do have small outside bar for drinks. Deposit box 10 euros a week. We didnt need it but air con charged for also. Prices at the bars and restaurants vary a lot, expect to pay more by the beach. Travel by bus is very easy but all buses go to Thira then change to go to other parts of Santorini and are quite regular and reasonable at 1.60 - 1.80 euro apprx for a single journey. The beach is about 5-10 mins walk. There are photo opportunities everywhere. This is a lovely Island with very clean beaches, a real treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari