The apartments are basic but clean and have everything that you need. The pool area is very well kept and the gardens very pretty. Unlike other places we have stayed in Greece, our room was cleaned everyday. The apartments are just a short walk from the beach, shops and restaurants - there is a very good supermarket around the corner that sells everything you could need! There is also a bus stop a few 100 metres away, which can take you to Thira and then on to most other places on the island. The walk to Ancient Thira is not as steep as it looks and well worth it on a not too hot day!
The pool bar serves a range of drinks but no food- however there is a number of good restaurants just a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari