a little hit and miss when it comes to room size we had rather a small room not big enough for self catering better if kitchen was removed and let as room only. the bulk of travellers who stayed here seemed mainly back packers and this place seemed ideal for that .the room price seemed very reasonable compared to others in the area very nice and clean swimming pool. but as it seems room sizes vary a lot. pot luck as to what room your get but saying that kamari is a very nice place and will return .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari