We decided to stay at Sideris Sunflower based on reports posted on here and we were not dissapointed. As stated in other reviews , this hotel is cleaned to a high standard , the rooms are comfortable and light, the pool was possibly the cleanest I have ever swam in. But the hotels best asset are the hosts, Gregory and Sideris.We were made to feel welcome from the minute we arrived. Nothing was ever too much trouble, breakfast was served by the pool, and would arrive within minutes of us sitting down. Ideally placed for both beach and restaraunts. We were totally charmed by the friendly atmosphere. Overall a superb first time experience of travelling to Greece.
Thanks to all at Sideris Sunflower!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari