8 friends and I have just returned from Sideris Sunflower Villa, it was amazing the best holiday ever would recommend it to any one travelling too Kamari.
Gregory & Rita and family were just amazing they were so friendly and treated us like their family. Rita made us Greek food and would leave it in our apartments.
The location was perfect the bus stop was just five minutes up the road to go Thira which is fantastic (tropical bar, cafe del mar, koo club) and the square for pizza and pasta before you go out.
Would highly recomend these apparments and to get special treatment mention to Gregory and Rita you no me Anthony Ha Ha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari