1. The staff was great. The girls were so sweet.
3. No washcloths.
4. The continental breakfast was fine. Hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, cake, etc are among the choices.
5. It’s not close to Thira (Fira). You have to take a bus to get there for 1,60 Euros. It takes 10 minutes. Be warned though. They don’t pick up and drop off at the same location, so I got confused to where I was every time I came back to Kamari.
6. Around 5 minutes walk to get to the beach.
7. The bed was rock hard and the pillow was super thin.
8. The outside of the hotel was cute.
9. The water got everywhere when I took a shower because it’s not in a bathtub with a curtain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays and TripOnline SA so you can book your Estia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estia Hotel Kamari
- Estia Hotel Santorini/Kamari