“Wonderful Experience!”
Review of Alexandra Hotel

Alexandra Hotel
Ranked #47 of 75 Hotels in Kamari
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed for a week with my husband and we were so well treated! When we got to Santorini, the island had a problem with water and electricity, but the people at the hotel made sure we got everything we needed at all times. They helped us with the tours and renting a quad. Also, when we had to leave the room and wait for a few hours to get back to the airport, they were very nice and even offered us a place to take a shower if we wanted.
Very well located. The best choice!!

Room Tip: The rooms are very silent once you turn on the air conditioning!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Alexandra Hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed over 2 nights after Island jumping in Greece. Upon arrival in Santorini, we stayed at Lavente Hotel and that was more convenient area. Alexandra hotel was newer and had very nice studios with kitchen facilites and a larger bathroom. We had our room towards the local road and it was local traffic. I was very disappointed that there was no net in our room, the net in the receiptions was hardly so I could download messages on cell phone. For a new hotel, this should definately have been upgraded. The breakfast was very simple, no choise of egg and only basic. All containing Gluten.
You could not see the sea, as it is about 15 mins to walkt to the start of the beach road with all the restaurants and to take a swim. The first beach area is a stone beach and not recommended for swimming, so you have to walk closer to the more quite area. Not far to the food store and restaurants. The hotel had a nice swimming pool. The receiption had guard during night time to assist arrivers /departure. It is about 8 mins from the airport with taxi.

Room Tip: Choose a studio, then more space
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We spent 8 wonderful days with my friend at this hotel . The room was very simple , confortable and clean ! The staff was very friendly and always open to help.The hotel has a nice swimming pool , which is very clean and excellent for guests who likes to take bath near the hotel . We apprecieted very much that the beach was so close to the hotel. We spent each our evenings at the beach - almost alone - and we were listening the sound of the see !!!
We recommand this hotel from all our hard !!!
The planes are coming ,,,,, and ???? who cares ??? It was very interesting for us , we have ever seen planes as close than now.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Csiki C
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This unfussy cosy hotel with stunning pool was slightly off the beaten track though still close to the beach and amenities; perfect sanctuary for me as a solo traveller on a much needed trip. The rates were very reasonable especially as my breakfast was included and a joy to get up for each day. Loved the local yoghurt and honey!

It was a memorable trip and the accommodation didn't disappoint!

Room Tip: Choose a top floor room for the views
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel was excellent value for its location and close proximity to the beach and shops.. The staff treated us as extended family.. Very very friendly and hospitable.. It was very clean and comfortable..Breakfast was also included and would stay again if afforded to come back to this paradise I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank SipofClass
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My two sisters and I booked this holiday a while ago, and then before we went I broke my foot and was on crutches! I spoke to the travel company and asked them to request a ground floor room but this was obviously not done. However, when we got there the owners could not have been more helpful. They gave us a choice of rooms and we ended up with a bigger one than we booked, and they didn't charge us extra. The hotel is really well kept and my sister said the swimming pool was lovely. It is just a short distance to the beach (2 minutes) and a 5-10 minute walk to the centre of Kamari. On the day we were due to travel home there was a flight controller strike and again the owners were great and let us stay in the room for the extra time for a very small extra charge. It is very close to the airport, but as the planes don't come in during the night - who cares! I would absolutely stay there again. They made my holiday so much more comfortable and I can't thank them enough.

Room Tip: From the couple we saw, I would say that any of them would be good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank jayceeLondon1
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Nice and cheap. Room smelt a bit funny and beds were hard but totally worth what we paid. Nice pool and great place to sunbathe. Staff very helpful. Not to far from the centre of everything. Much enjoyed our stay would deffinately come here again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013