Hotel Maria Preka
Cavo Bianco(Kamari)
US$219
US$208
  • Breakfast included
Acqua Vatos Santorini Hotel(Kamari)(Great Value!)
US$68
Priceline
US$191
US$185
Travelocity
All reviewsthe busvast arrayperfect basestaying at this hotelgood sizevisit santorinishort walkblack beachbeautiful hotelpool area isrestaurants and barsanassasupermarketgreecesunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hello. We had a very nice stay at Maria Preka in week 23, our room was cleaned everyday, which was lovely. And the hostess Maria is an elderly kind lady with a big smile on her face and her grandson on her arm, she was always full of fun and loved making fun with us. It is definetely a hotel worth visiting. XOXO

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Astrid K
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I spent two nights at Maria Preka. My first night I spent at Anassa, but needed to move because Anassa was for full the next two nights. Maria Preka was very comparable to Anassa and less expensive. Maria Preka is located directly across the road from Anassa and has it's own very nice pool, attractive grounds, etc. Kamari is away from the main towns of Fira and Oia but easily accessible to both cities by a bus stop near by. There is no need for your own car. I highly recommend booking tours of the island through Kamari Tours. With their expert guides you will not miss a thing! Kamari has it's own black sand beach, shops, excellent restaurants and everything is just a stroll away from Maria Preka and Anassa Hotels. I am already planning to go back when I can spend more time on Santorini, one of the most fantastic islands I have ever seen.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 207YHoover
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We wanted to visit Greece but was unsure of where to stay. The good reviews on Maria Preka Kamari beach convinced us to try Santorini and this hotel. From booking to leaving the whole experience has been wonderful. The hotel and resort exceeded our expectations and we truly had a lovely holiday ( up there with the best). From arriving at the hotel to leaving we were so impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness of all staff, especially the owner Maria, and the quality of the food all of which were outstanding . I would highly recommend this hotel. We were looking to go to Turkey next year but we are already eager for a return to Santorini to the Hotel Maria Preka. How lucky that a general search for Santorini should turn in to such an outstanding holiday and by far exceeded our expectations. Thensks, thansks, thansk dear Maria.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Valeria V
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Kamari is beautiful. I would recommend it to everybody. Hotel Maria Preka is good, clean and well situated. But do not pay extra fee for breakfast. It is very poor. Everyday the same. Something called "ham", Eidam, white and dark bread, jam, yogurt, tomatoes.That was everything. Wi-fi worked fine but you have ho be in swimming pool area. Signal is not so strong to cover all the rooms.We spent great time in Santoriri the only problem was this "extended continental breakfast". In Kamari there is almost immediately deep sea, so it is not good for children.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed 7 October 2013

When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful look of my new Santorini home. The white walls the climbing pink flowers and the blue trim paint that's so typically beautifully Santorini. The place had a beautiful blue clean and clear swimming pool also which felt very warm.

The hotel is 2 minutes away from a nice beach with plenty of loungers and unbrellas and a nice long enough and interesting board walk. You could definitely spend a few nights here and make a few excursions and spend a few days on the beach. There's a mini supermarket 1 minute around the corner and a 'Bus Travel' centre 30 seconds past that where you can book excursions.

The ladies at the hotel were delightful. When we arrived one of the ladies started carrying my wifes bag up the stairs to our room. My wife said no its' okay he can carry it (pointing to me) while the lady was saying no no it's fine! The other lady Maria (who owns the hotel) was saying no it's okay she can carry it she's strong (while making a strong man pose). We were all laughing and that was the start to our stay there and basically how it carried out the way through.

Our stay in Santorini was beautiful and definitely not a catastrophe! :)

Thanks Maria

Room Tip: I picked a room that was a suite so had a bedroom, bathroom and living and kitchen area. It was a really nice room, but so was the non-suite room we looked at. The suite wasn't that much more expensive and worth it to me for the extra leg room :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple