This is a quite nice hotel with a lot of pools, shade, sun shine, flowers and palm trees. also there is a good wireless network free of charge, and the breakfast by the pool is really tasty. The staff is friendly and efficient and the hotel is really clean. However there are a few things you should take into account
1) there are a lot of stairs, so if you have a baby pram etc. please take one you can easily carry up and down the stairs many times a day. in our case there was six flights of stairs
2) there are plenty of mosquitos. prepare against them with mosquito nets, repellants, and spray.
3) it is humid, so the locks will not always work. prepare to ask the hotel management to oil the locks or bring lock oil with you.
4) really nit picking here, but there is no shampoo in the shower, so bring your own.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venus Beach Hotel Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa Santorini/Kamari