Atalos Suites
US$181
US$221
US$190
Agoda.com
Castro Hotel Kamari(Kamari)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$223
US$212
US$143
getaroom.com
All reviewshis wifesmall giftthe busair conhotel ownerferry portpool areathe entire islandcleaned every daysmall kitchenettegreat holidayminute walk to the beachmain stripnice poolyogurtsanto winerybeach front
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Hi, myself and my wife arrived for a weeks hols in kamari, and as usual stayed at Giannis and Irinis Family run hotel, This is our 3rd visit in 4 years, and we do not get tired of the easy going atmostphere around this hotel, But everything does get done, cleaned, and polished everyday, it has an excellent pool, a bar, and a very friendly feel about the place, each time we have stayed here, we have made new friends, and i can not recommended the Atalos Villas hotel highly enough if you would like to stay at a relaxed, family run Greek Hotel. By the way let Giannis Know when you are arriving at the airport by email and he will pick you up, just look for the smiley guy with the big white minibus, and a sign that says Atalos Villas,

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
123at, Manager at Atalos Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear Guests!

It is a great pleasure for us to know that our guests spent a great holidays in Atalos Villas, there is nothing more important for us.

Thank you so much for writing in Trip advisor your opinion and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

With best wishes

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Family of 4 (Americans) stayed two nights at Atalos. The superior suite (#21) easily met our needs with one bedroom with double bed, two twin beds in main room, and couch where a kid could easily sleep. Nice TV in both rooms. Kitchen was adequate with nice frig with freezer for ice. A/C was great and it was hot when we were there. Gianni is very helpful, especially since our ferry was not leaving till late at night and he gave us a room to store our luggage for the day and even allowed us to take showers after spending day at beach at no extra charge which I thought was extremely accomodating. Walk to beach is less than 5 minutes, quite close with market along the way. Restaurant (Amarli I believe, first one once you turn corner onto beach) is quite good. Pool area is nice and quiet and quite lovely. If you are staying in Kamari this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
123at, Manager at Atalos Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

We love learning when we've exceeded our guests expectations!

We are glad you enjoyed your time with us at Atalos Villas.

Thank you for staying with us and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

just back from the atalos villas and i would highly recommend it to everyone..the cleanest and best kept place i have ever stayed in.lovely rooms and a beautiful quiet pool and courtyard.
the complimentary pick off and drop off from gianni the owner is a nice touch.5 minute walk to the magnificent beach and all the bars and restaraunts..food wise the "kings" bar and restaraunt on the beach front cant be beaten..for a good night with great priced beers and cocktails drop in to the "love boat"..cant wait to go back..

Room Tip: pool view room worth the bit extra
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2012

from Gianni's willingness to pick us up at the airport at 6:30 a.m. and check-in early; to his flexibility on which room we chose; to a beautiful courtyard with pool; to a large, comfortable, clean room; to convienent location from beach and shops; to a very reasonable price, to a transfer back to the airport after check-out; this place was great deal indeed! Thanks much Gianni!

Room Tip: we had the room nearest the street in the front. It was convienent to exit and away from the pool and courtyard activity, but a bit noisy between occasional moped, garbage pick-up every morning at 5, and the new litter of puppies next door. Even so, with the air-conditioner on at night, we slept pretty well.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jg_simo
Management response:Responded 24 June 2012

Dear Guests,

We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your stay at the Atalos Villas Hotel for your visit to Santorini.

Your kind words and lovely review of our service at the Atalos Villas are very much appreciated!

We love learning when we've exceeded our guests expectations!

Thank you for staying with us and we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again to our hotel.

With our best wishes

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I booked directly with Atalos Villas and received replies to all my questions quickly. I would advise anyone making bookings to do so directly with the hotel. There is generally a charge taken by on-line booking companies. With Atalos Villas there is also a free transfer to/from the airport, but I arrived via ferry from Athens. Giannis advised that he did not pick up from there but if I took a bus to Thira he would collect me from there. The bus was only 2.50Euros and a quick journey. Upon arrival I received a welcome drink, a large bottle of water and a map of the Kamari resort. I was going to a wedding later in the week and my friends were staying elsewhere. Giannis was helpful in providing me information as to where my friends were staying and where the wedding would take place.
My room was clean and air conditioned and breakfast was a delicious selection of buffet options to cater for all tastes.
I really have no faults about this hotel. I found it to be quiet and clean and friendly. My room was refreshed each day with clean sheets and towels where needed. I felt that I had lots of space and was very comfortable here. It's an attractive and small complex of studio apartments, however the rooms are very spacious. The exterior and pool area is very pretty, with blue paintwork and pink bougainvilla. Thank you to Giannis, his family and staff who were very friendly and provided a lovely holiday environment for me. If i return to Santorini I will book here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank BexB191977
123at, Manager at Atalos Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words and excellent review.

It is always such a pleasure to learn that a guest enjoyed staying with us at Atalos Villas Hotel.

We're so glad that you loved everything about our hotel.

We appreciate your gracious words and high recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

For any more information or inquiries please contact me and I would be happy to reply.